I was fortunate enough to win a set of custom switch plates from her blog giveaway earlier this year and she does beautiful work! The picture left is an example of the style I choose and am using in the master bedroom. They are well made and high quality and I highly recommend her shop.
In her own words:
At 3zArt you can find home decor and gift items for all types! I love anything bright and bold, as you have probably noticed from my selection of switch plates. I currently make light plate covers, mouse pads, lamp shades, and coasters that I sell online.
-ARTFIRE VERIFIED SELLERS-
All fellow Artfire Verified Sellers can receive 10% off your total purchase (before shipping). Just put AF Verified Seller or AFVS in the "Notes to seller" box and I will send you an invoice through Google Checkout or Paypal (whichever you prefer) OR if you would rather go ahead and pay immediately I will refund the 10% to you.
I've had a pretty interesting life for my short time here! I've been making and selling my creations for as long as I can remember, from Neighborhood Newspapers to Faberge Eggs. Lived in many wonderful places (and many not so wonderful). I am slowly making my way through college to hopefully make something of myself :) I love making home decor items and experimenting to make new products. I have lots of crazy ideas..some work wonderfully and others end in disaster(and usually burnt hands). I also love playing with polymer clay but that is just a hobby and I would probably never sell any of my work. I have not had a traditional life at all...it is very hard for me to fill out any kind of form about myself
No comments:
Post a Comment