Sunday, April 12, 2009

Taste of Texas Artfire Weekly Guild Spotlight!

Ok i'm sorry I missed last week, but here we are back again this week with our Taste of Texas Artfire weekly spotlight. Each week we feature nine different members of the Texas Artfire Guild. We are a group of artisans that work together to promote our arts in through out different methods. This week I was having a hard time coming up with a theme because all of our artisans had such a diverse selection of Artwork, so instead I just choose items that jumped at me from their shops. They are such talented artists, so please enjoy:

Members featured in this weeks spotlight are:
ElephantDreams http://ElephantDreams.artfire.com
ElisaAlvarado http://ElisaAlvarado.artfire.com
FFMsupplies http://FFMsupplies.artfire.com
GemsbyJerri http://GemsbyJerri.artfire.com
HandmadeWithLove http://HandmadeWithLove.artfire.com
Hosslassart http://Hosslassart.artfire.com
Illumestudio http://Illumestudio.artfire.com
JanuaryGirlDesigns http://JanuaryGirlDesigns.artfire.com
Jellybeanz http://Jellybeanz.artfire.com


This spotlight was created by James of Birdy's Knits you can visit our blog here: Birdy's Knits the Blog you can also visit us on ByHand as Birdy's Knits.

No comments:

Post a Comment